Akufo-Addo Shows Off Dancing Skills At Daughter’s Marriage Ceremony

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Like every human being, President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo may have his shortcomings but dancing is not one of them.

From the campaign platforms to national events since he became President Akufo-Addo has clearly shown that when it comes to moving the body rhythmically to music, he knows his craft.

His favourite ‘Oye’ song is one that usually gets him into dancing groove and gingers him to show off some of his moves but on this occasion, even though there was no ‘Oye’, President Akufo-Addo delivered.

His third daughter Edwina Nana Dokua Akufo-Addo tied the knot over the weekend as a proud father, Nana Akufo-Addo could not pass on the opportunity to remind the gathering of his dancing moves.

With his excited daughter and some members of the gathering turning into a hype team, President Akufo-Addo had all the motivation to show off his dancing skills at the event.

In a viral video on social media, Edwina Akufo-Addo and her father shared the dance floor and moved their bodies to the music.

The first lady, Rebecca Akufo-Addo was also spotted in the background dancing to the tunes at the event.

The second family, Dr Mahamudu Bawumia and his wife Samira Bawumia were not left out of the fun as they both displayed some dance moves.

Watch the video below:

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

11 Comments
  1. Postural SpiderTech says

Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger,
    and I was curious about your situation; we have created some nice practices and we are looking to
    trade strategies with others, be sure to shoot me an email if interested.

2. Tape says

What’s up mates, its impressive post concerning educationand completely defined,
    keep it up all the time.

3. Chest Pain 01 says

I do trust all the ideas you’ve presented in your post.
    They are really convincing and can definitely work.
    Nonetheless, the posts are very short for novices.
    May just you please extend them a bit from subsequent time?
    Thank you for the post.

4. biodegradable portion cup says

This information is invaluable. When can I find out more?

5. magnet works garden banners says

Have you ever considered writing an ebook or guest authoring on other
    blogs? I have a blog based upon on the same subjects you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I
    know my viewers would appreciate your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to
    shoot me an e mail.

6. Hello terrific blog! Does running a blog similar to this require a lot of work?

I’ve very little expertise in programming but I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyway, if you have any recommendations or tips for new blog
    owners please share. I understand this is off subject however I simply needed
    to ask. Thanks!

7. logo golf balls for sale says

It’s genuinely very complex in this busy life to listen news on Television, thus I just use world wide web for that purpose, and
    obtain the latest news.

8. NFL 2018 Sideline Hats says

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!
    However, how could we communicate?

9. Vikings Jerseys 30% OFF says

I was curious if you ever considered changing the layout of
    your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so
    people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only
    having 1 or 2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?

10. Baltimore Ravens Toddler says

I believe what you said was actually very logical.

But, think about this, what if you wrote a catchier post title?
    I mean, I don’t wish to tell you how to run your website, however what if you added a headline
    to possibly get people’s attention? I mean Akufo-Addo Shows Off Dancing Skills At Daughter's Marriage Ceremony – Global
    News Arena is kinda plain. You should glance at Yahoo’s front page and note how
    they write post titles to get people interested.
    You might add a video or a related pic or two to grab people excited about everything’ve got to
    say. Just my opinion, it might bring your posts a little bit
    more interesting.

11. compostable large cup says

Definitely imagine that which you stated. Your favourite reason seemed to be at
    the net the simplest factor to take note of.

I say to you, I certainly get annoyed whilst other folks think about concerns that they just don’t recognise about.

You controlled to hit the nail upon the top as well as outlined out
    the entire thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal.
    Will probably be again to get more. Thanks